Saturday, August 3, 2013

South of France Vacation 1 ( visiting Ste.Maxime )

It was an early summer here in Belgium and we don't have any plans going somewhere for summer vacation until a close friend of us Caty Léonard et Benoit Gillot invited us to join them in their vacation somewhere in South of France. I was really excited  going in there since it was my first ever vacation here in Europe . We just go there by car and it was quite long journey ( it was 13 hours drive from Namur ).We start here in our place 17h00 and we arrived there in the morning. I really enjoyed watching the beautiful sites we passd by but after some hours of sitting in the car i feel so uncomfortable and my back is a little bit painful. We decided to stop by where we can eat a little and have coffee/something to drink ( it was a restaurant and a little store where all of the travellers who take the fast road ,stop and eat in there ).
After i finished my coffee we decided to continue our journey since theres no a lot of things to do in there and it was night and cold as well. Sleeping in the car is very difficult but i manage to rest myself because i feel very tired. My other half just woke me up when we reached Lyon,France because he want to eat something in there. Since,i t was about 1 or 2 in the morning, there are only few restaurant that are open. We saw a 24hours pizza in there but i feel like not eating anything because i certainlt lost my appetite due to my pregnancy. My other half decided not eat too , so we continue on our trip and we agree we will just take our breakfast when we arrived in Vidauban,France where our friends stay. 
We arrived there early in the morning and i am so amazed by the the grapes plantation! It was such a wow to me! ( because i love eating grapes and i love wine (-:  )

When we reached the place where we stay the first thing i do is sleep sleep and sleep. When i woke up we take a visit to some of our friends who are also having vacation in there and after that we headed to the restaurant and have a dinner.
In the morning me and my other half prepare ourself  to take a tour to some wonderful and popular places in Southern France. 
First, we take a car and head to St. Maxime ,it was a nice place with white beach. A lot of tourists from diffrent countries crowded the little place.
It's beautiful to see how the people enjoyed sunbathing and swimming in the calm sea of southern france.

No comments:

Post a Comment