Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Second Family

Being away from my family is really hard for me. It takes months adjusting here. I got a lot of things to adjust here like food,environment,language and people. I really miss my home and my family way back in Philippines. I miss my son so much:( 
Good thing the family of my other half help me to get through it. They help me adjust everything. 
Thanks God they so nice. I feel like i know them for so many years. They all welcome me with all their hearts with smile. 

Here are some photos of my family in here:

Caroline Gravy 

Ma belle Caroline Gravy and her daughter Lilou Fobelets

The lovely Lilou Fobelets

Ma belle Vanoux Muselle and her son Hugo Fobelets

My father in law Jean-Marie Fobelets

My Mother in law Marie-Jean Bauduin with my hubby


My brother in law Fabrice with Lilou Fobelets



The sweet Hugo Fobelets ( breakdance photo)

 My husband Sébastien Fobelets and our lovely sweet dog Fix

   My sweet grandparents in law                                           

Uncle/Aunt of my hubby


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment