Saturday, August 3, 2013

My first Rallye ( R-S Sombreffe Rallye )

One of my other half's favorite sport is Rallye. We talked all about it when i was still in my homeland and i was so curious how nice is it ( because he always say that its really nice sport ). When i arrived here in Belgium he has a rallye in the weekend , i go with him in the control technique to check then register his car on the rallye ( it's  a big rallye)  and after that we meet his co- pilot Kevin Fernandez and we checked the road ( the rallye is held in the city of Namur in Citadelle). When we finished checking the road we get to visit his brother Fabrice in Wépion where i meet the wife and the children of his brother. They are both nice to me. After the short visit we go to eat dinner outside and headed home since my other half has rallye early in the morning. When we arrived home , the wife of his brother call him and asked if we can go outside tomorrow ( just me and her) she wants to take me for a little tour around namur and do a little shopping. I was so happy and excited for it because i wanted to see the whole city.
Early in the morning ,we wake up early ,take a shower and have a quick breakfast. He leave home at 7am and i just stay and wait for Caroline Gravy (his sis in law's name ) to pick me up.I spend a beautiful day with her.

With that i didn't get to see the rallye but in the evening he just pick me up in his parents house and we headed to the place where the awarding of the winners held. My other half win first place in his category/class. I was impressed!!! 
I THINK I WANT TO TRY IT BY MYSELF! 

There was another rallye held in Sombreffe. He decided to have me as his co- pilot. So, we go get a medical certificate and secure a co-pilot license for rallye. I was a little bit exhausted when the day of the rallye came. First,we go to control technique ,check the car ,etc. After that we checked the road and have a note, we take a dinner and headed staright home. 
At home,we look at the video of the road where the rallye takes place and study it.The job of the co-pilot in the rallye is to instruct the pilot (like how many meters is it before you take a turn, etc. ). It is quite difficult for me because it is my first time and i dont have any experience about riding a fast car. I was so worried and even tell him not to join.He really wants me try it even once. So i go on but for my favor my other half decided not to take any note from me. He just want me to ride with him on his rallye car and experience it. 



Photo of me in our salon with my rallye outfit:) lol


Really like this one too:)
 Our rallye photo :) with my other half S. Fobelets as pilot and M. Angeles (me) the co-pilot !!! Thanks to the rallye photographer for this one:)


Well, at the end of the day  i realized that this sport is really fun. I am so happy that we win in our category/class and i recieved my first ever trophy :) 



Really happy when i recieved this trophy!!! Treasuring it now :)) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment